FREE Fitness in the Parks
With the weather being ridiculously amazing so far this summer, all you want to do is just lay outside and bask in the sun. Right? Who wants to workout when you can sit in a lounge chair and enjoy the rays that rarely hit Buffalo. Well, now you can do both!
Thanks to YMCA Niagara and Independent Health, enjoy the great Buffalo weather without having to skip your workout by going to Fitness in the Parks! This 10-week community exercise program runs from June 25 through August 31 and is offered at six locations throughout WNY: Bassett Park (Amherst), Canalside (Buffalo), Delaware Park (North Buffalo), Cheektowaga Town Park (Cheektowaga), Chestnut Ridge Park (Orchard Park), and Ellicott Creek Park (Tonawanda).
What could be better than an hour of Zumba, Pilates or Yoga in one of Buffalo's parks? Oh wait, one more thing, it's FREE! For more information visit YMCA.org.
Basset Park - Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
Canalside - Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m.
Delaware Park - Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Cheektowaga Town Park - Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m.
Chestnut Ridge Park - Tuesdays, 6:00 p.m.
Ellicott Creek Park - Thursdays, 6:00 p.m.
Photo from Flickr/Lululemon Athletica
When: Mon, Aug 13, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Through August 30, 2012.
- Tue, Aug 14, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wed, Aug 15, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thu, Aug 16, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Mon, Aug 20, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tue, Aug 21, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wed, Aug 22, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thu, Aug 23, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Mon, Aug 27, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tue, Aug 28, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wed, Aug 29, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thu, Aug 30, 6:00pm - 7:00pm