National Garden Festival
Stop and smell Buffalo's roses during this five-week garden party celebration! The National Garden Festival will be like a great, green umbrella under which garden tours, the Japanese Garden, the Erie Basin Marina Gardens, the Botanical Gardens, the Rose Garden, the Elmwood-Bidwell Farmer’s Market, the Olmsted Parks, Garden Walk Buffalo, garden symposia, and new special events will be presented to garden lovers, gardening enthusiasts and culturally inclined travelers who revel in the kind of tree lined streets, Victorian architecture and locally owned shops and restaurants that are found in abundance throughout Buffalo. Visit nationalgardenfestival.com for details and more information.
Photo from Facebook/National Garden Festival
When: Sat, Jul 21, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Through July 29, 2012.
- Sun, Jul 22, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Mon, Jul 23, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tue, Jul 24, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wed, Jul 25, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Thu, Jul 26, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Fri, Jul 27, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Sat, Jul 28, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Sun, Jul 29, 12:00pm - 5:00pm