Gifts for co-workers
blog by Sophie Herrman • December 06, 2011 @ 3:41pm
No one wants to get stuck with the dud gift at the office’s white elephant exchange. Here are gift ideas that everyone will admire. From locally made candies to completely hip bison-shaped paperweights (they exist), here are some generic presents to please all co-employees—and they’re from local merchants.
2. Buffalo paper weight from Room. Way trendier than using the tape dispenser to keep memos in their place.
3. “No” button from Positively Main Street says your grumpy boss’s favorite two-letter word in eight different ways.
6. Stationary set from Everything Elmwood. Because you’re tired of getting notes on sticky yellow squares.
7. Emergency drawer necessities like lip balm, solid perfume and compacts from Cats Like Us.
Image courtesy of catslikeus.com.
8. There’s always the office golfer. Sets of balls with the iconic “I ♥Buffalo” can be individualized with “Irish” and “Polish.” Thus decreasing the likelihood of the regift.
Photo courtesy of Celebrate Buffalo.
9. Ribbon Candy from Sweet Jenny’s. Really, who doesn’t like ribbon candy?
Image courtesy of Sweet Jenny’s Facebook page.